Monday, December 17, 2012

Cool Items found this weekend!

Yesterday we had Christmas at my Grandpa's house. My sisters, mom, aunt and I had quite the time sifting through some things that had been sitting in the upstairs just waiting for their turn to be used again! :)

Here are some of the things we found:

 

 Look at it all!! SOO much potential!


An old GE fan that still works well!


My grandma's Samsonite luggage with old flight tags left on the handles.


Lots of goodies here! Three frames of my Grandma's, two mint colored pillow cases (never used!), and an old Minnesota tin plate.


A wooden Schell beer box, complete with hinged top.

 

Three pairs of my aunt's shoes from the 70's.


A yellow bamboo-textured planter.


Stay tuned to see what I do with all the finds :)

1 comment: