Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall Lovin'

I know I've already expressed how I love coffee and cute scarves in Autumn, but there is so much more to love about the season! Check out these photos and just tell me Fall isn't your favorite :)

outdoor fireplace

I would love to have a space like this to take in the cool breeze and colors of the season. (

carmel apple bar - I need to host a fall party so I can do this!

Toppings for lovely caramel apples... (Candy Apple Creation Station)

caramel apples, some apples

...like these! Those stick are also such a fun twist on popsicle sticks! (couldn't find the original source on those!)

Cool pumpkin carving drink holder for a fall party!

Drink holder out of a pumpkin, much more festive than a galvanized tub for a pumpkin carving party! (Martha Stewart)




Split Rock Lighthouse in Duluth, Minnesota. I had to throw a little Minnesota in there somewhere :)  (JohnCHamilton)


No comments:

Post a Comment