Sunday, January 6, 2013

Where to Find Anthropologie Knobs for Less

I am slowly in the process of redoing my dresser. This is one of the drawers, complete with new knobs. Eventually, I will be painting it so it doesn't look like fake wood :)


In the mean time, I wanted to find some knobs to give it an updated look.

If anyone has even looked for nice fancy knobs, you know that they can be quite expensive!

I found these at Anthropologie when I started looking:

Lace-Strewn Knob - Anthropologie.com

They are cute, but also $10 a knob, plus shipping.


These are similar but only $3.95 at World Market.

Ceramic Melon Knob - Anthropologie.com

I also found the melon knobs the Anthropologie sells at World Market.


These are cream instead of white, but I actually like them better! The melon knobs were also $3.95 a piece, they sell at Anthropologie for $8. 

I also found similar ones at Hobby Lobby. They were about the same price and Hobby Lobby has tons of knobs and handles!

These last ones were at JoAnn Fabric. 


I really liked the cutouts and they were the same color as the lace-strewn knobs. They were $3 each. 

So if you are in the market for some great new knobs I would suggest checking Hobby Lobby, World Market, and JoAnn Fabric. They all have some great pieces that are far less expensive than Anthropologie's and you might even find some that Anthropologie doesn't offer!

Happy hunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment