Friday, March 14, 2014

Healthy Food Products

I have run across a few awesome healthy food products the last couple of months that I really wanted to share with my readers! If you try them out, let me know what you think!! :)


Avocado oil is a great oil for cooking. It is has a very high smoke point, which means it can withstand high cooking temperatures. It also has a very mild flavor so it goes well over salads too!



This is my FAVORITE new product!! I love coffee. It makes me feel warm and cozy :) This coconut creamer tastes nothing like coconut and allows me to have delicious coffee without the dairy creamers!


Another great oil for cooking! When heated, coconut oil does not change much at the molecular level so it retains much of it's nutritional value! Many oils, like canola, olive, and other vegetable oils, are not great for cooking because of this reason. It does have a coconut flavor to it though, remember that when adding it to recipes.



Just like it says on the label, this nut butter is made from RAW almonds. This is one of the best nut butters for that reason. Plus, this one has maple added. One word: DELICIOUS! You will not want to go back to regular old peanut butter!


If you're trying to ditch the dairy, but are finding it hard to give up yogurt, this may do the trick! SO Delicious has many great flavors, still has probiotics, and tastes almost exactly like dairy yogurt! Give it a try and substitute it in your favorite recipes.



Tamari tastes just like soy sauce, but is gluten-free so even those with celiac disease and allergies to wheat can enjoy it!


Most of these foods can be found in the health food section of large grocery stores. The only one I haven't been able to find again is the Avocado oil!! My husband and I ran across this gem at Pike Place Market in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment