Monday, January 13, 2014

Cleansing Your Home: Part 2: Are Your Bathrooms Looking Better?

I'm hoping everybody had time to follow at least a couple days of the calendar I posted last week. My bathroom looks 10 times better!


I found a cute little basket to hold all of my little one's bath supplies in the shower so my counter looks much better!


My medicine cabinet definitely benefited from some cleaning out!



I can't tell you how much packaging I threw away from things under the sink! Boxes and packaging that only have one or two things left in them can usually be thrown to create easier stacking.


The only thing that still needs managing is the sheets! :) What can I say, I'm not perfect!


Even though I still have plenty more to clean out in other rooms, it felt SO good to clear out one room of stuff that we will not use. I can't tell you how many products I was able to donate or throw out!! I can't wait to start the next room :)

How do you feel after cleansing one room in your house? 

No comments:

Post a Comment