Saturday, June 8, 2013

Comfy Pregnancy Wear

When I first got pregnant, I definitely wanted to stay in my pre-pregnancy jeans and clothes as long as possible. I thought for sure with a little exercise it would be no big deal.

HA! Was I ever wrong!

I am currently at 23 weeks, only a little over halfway through and I do not want to wear my pre-pregnancy jeans for more than 4 hours at a time. Even though they still "fit" (with a BeBand -- the most important addition to my wardrobe!) when baby starts to move or when I am feeling especially tight in my belly, they just are not comfortable anymore.

There have definitely been some major changes to my wardrobe lately. These are some of the staples that I could not live without right now:

Be Maternity BeBand - Assorted Colors

The BeBand. Only $17, this has helped me stay in my pants for much longer than i would have otherwise!
BeBand -- Target




I love the V-Front yoga pants from Victoria's Secret. The V fits perfectly under my belly and is SO comfy, especially when baby is moving around!
V Front Yoga Pants




I don't like the feel of an elastic band right now (it feels too tight around the belly) so these are a great option for shorts!
Yoga Shorts

Image 1 of Only Maxi Tank Dress

These Asos maxis are only $15 and FANTASTIC! A large fits my growing body really well. I recommend one in EVERY COLOR.
Khaki Only Maxi Tank Dress




Long tees are a must-have and these Essential V-Neck Tees are long enough that your belly doesn't stick out at the bottom, no matter how BIG you get!
PINK V-Neck Tee


Tell me what your pregnancy wear must-haves are!

No comments:

Post a Comment