Saturday, June 15, 2013

Road Trip to Cali & Washington State!

I am SO excited to tell you all that I will be updating my Travel page very shortly with the 4 NEW states (plus MAYBE Canada!) that I will be visiting in the next couple of weeks! YAY!



A rock ledge in Yellowstone National Park

This is a trip my husband and I have been planning for quite a while. It did not work out for us to venture across the nation last summer, so we were very determined to fit it in before the baby comes.

States Visited Map

This trip will increase my Visited States count to 15. It may not sound that impressive, but that is up from 11!

We don't plan on stopping in most of the popular cities, but have instead purchased a National Parks Pass that will allow us to bypass all of the entrance fees. We are hoping to get to 6 different parks on our trip: Glacier National Park in Montana, Yellowstone and Grand Teton parks in Wyoming, Mount Rainier National Park in Washington, and the Redwood and Yosemite national parks in California. If we have enough time, we may check out the North Cascades National Park in Washington and the Waterton Lakes National Park in Canada, which borders Glacier in Montana.



Mammoth Hot Springs area, Yellowstone National Park

If we DO get to visit all 8 parks, this would take our total number up to 9 American National Parks and 1 Canadian or International National Park. We have also visited Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota, and Badlands National Park in South Dakota.



Badlands National Park, South Dakota


I am so excited to share our travels and pictures when we get back!

Maybe I will do a post about each state! :)




Crazy Mountains by Big Timber, Montana


Until then, get out and do some traveling of your own!

1 comment:

  1. You create it entertaining but you just manage to make it smart. I cant wait to scan more from you. This is definitely an awesome site.

    Bryce ATV Tours

    ReplyDelete