Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sparkly Pumpkins

I was gifted a little pumpkin last week. One almost too small to carve. Which is fine with me, I had many other ideas on how to decorate a pumpkin this year. Anyways, I decided on doing a sparkly pumpkin. It is so cute!

I went to JoAnn Fabrics and picked up some craft glue and glitter.


Preferably, grab a bottle of glue that has it's own brush to apply it. 





Generously apply the glue over the top of the pumpkin and sprinkle on your glitter. I used a translucent type of glitter so it looks weird here. But don't worry, my glue dries clear :)


Once the top is mostly dry, you can tip the pumpkin and start painting the bottom in sections.


And here it is after it has dried.


 Looks nice next to my Scentsy.


Perfect for fall.




No comments:

Post a Comment