Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wedding Decor

As I mentioned, my sister, Stacey, got married recently and I will be sharing with you some of the crazy cool details that made it such a fun celebration!

First off is the table flags.

Don't mind the people eating in the background :)

These table flags are essentially "table numbers". My sister just put a fun twist on them by using places and dates that were special to their story.

As you can read here, the Kensington Street Dance is where Stacey and her husband Jarrod met. It was so fun to read about the important moments in their relationship!

These flags were tied to sticks and stuck in real grass grown by Stacey herself!

What a crafty lady!




To go with the table flags she made these cute place cards. These house tons of information, even though you may not know it!

The dark green indicated that I was sitting on the lower level, at the Kensington Street Dance table. Then the PIG you may have noticed told the waiters which meal was meant for me! How awesome, right? Others had a chicken, cow, or carrot (which was a vegetarian pasta).









Those little stamps were my favorite :)

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment