Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nutrition Cheat Sheets

Next week starts the beginning of the holidays! (and the notorious weight gain that comes with it)

This year I am determined not to gain any excess weight!

I know, I know, easier said than done, right?

But I've worked hard to get where I am and I won't let a couple slices of pumpkin pie tip that scale back the other way!

Anyway, enough of my ramblings...

Here are some nutrition cheat sheets to get you through the holidays. 

They may not come in handy at the actual get-together's, but they should help you keep your normal days in check.

This first one is for those cravings you might get through the holidays:

cheat sheet whenever you want to indulge on your diet.



Eat these foods if you're looking for improvement in a specific area:

Foods and your health.

(couldn't find the source for this!)


Because sometimes reading in grams doesn't help you visualize just how much sugar it actually is...




Reasons why you should eat certain foods together:

sunshel:

A few of the most powerful food synergies known to science.


And lastly, don't forget that water!!

shellfit01:

Amazing benefits of water



Hopefully that reminds all of us to think about what we are putting in our bodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment