Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Recipes

Pinned Image

The feast of Thanksgiving starts in TWO days! Who's excited?? (Pick me! I am!)




I cannot wait to stuff myself with stuffing (appropriately named), pumpkin pie, and lots of apple cider!

If you haven't finished off your menu for the day yet, consider adding one of these to your family feast:



Who can deny a veggie when it looks this delicious!? This time saving recipe is made with frozen puff pastry dough
Asparagus Gruyere Tart




Sweet potatoes cooked with savory herbs.
Sweet Potatoes




The Pioneer Woman's No-Knead Dinner Rolls.
Dinner Rolls


CarrotsOnPlate

Don't those look tasty?? I wish they were on my plate right now.
Roasted Carrots




If you have a lot of time on your hands before Thursday...
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles




Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip
Need I say more?




For a healthier treat try this raw pie, made with coconut and maple syrup.
Raw Pecan Love Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment